Breast health begins with a sense of what’s normal for your breasts (breast awareness). To promote breast health, consider doing regular breast self-exams. With practice, you’ll discover how your breasts vary in sensitivity and texture at different times during your menstrual cycle. For many women, breast health includes concerns about breast lumps, breast pain or nipple discharge. Know what’s normal and when to consult your doctor. It’s also important to understand common screening and diagnostic tests for breast health, such as clinical breast exams, mammograms and breast ultrasounds. This page is designed to provide you with all the information you may require. Just click on the links below!
- Puberty and breast development
- Your guide to a well-fitting bra
- Your breasts during and after pregnancy
- Are you worried about breast cancer?
- Signs and symptoms of breast cancer
- What happens in a breast clinic?
- Vitamin D advice